Thursday 9 February 2012

Chanel Spring 2012 Nail Varnish in June

I have been looking for the perfect muted, pastel, coral nail varnish for years. Ever since I saw one from Nails Inc but for some stupid reason I didn't buy it and then never saw it again. After that I was always searching but everything was simply to bright or two orange.

Then Chanel's Spring 2012 promo pictures and product information came out. They had done it.
Finally my perfect colour was here.

I waited patiently for it to be released online, then after a long and stressful day at work I could no longer be patient. I needed cheering up and I knew that Chanel would never let me down.

So not holding out much hope I went to my tiny John Lewis beauty hall on a short detour on the way to the train station. And there it was.


All pretty in its square bottle. I knew more than ever that I needed it. My luck was in, they had one left in stock!

I certainly don't regret my purchase. Although Chanel's nail varnishes are expensive at £18 I think this is completely worth it for their more unique shades like this one (or the beautiful metallics realeased last winter, Peridot I'm talking about you!)

I get a few days wear with minor chipping, which seems to be less than most other beauty bloggers. This is the case with all nail polishes though, I have weak nails and so the actual nails break or flake of rather than it being the fault of the nail varnish.

This is a gorgeous shade and is going to be my go to colour for the whole of spring and I'm sure it will serve me well through summer too,

No comments:

Post a Comment