Saturday 4 February 2012

A little introduction......

After years of makeup collecting I am finally jumping on the blogging bandwagon.
Who knows how long, or even if it will last. The internet is saturated with beauty blogs, but I for one never tire of searching or stumbling upon new ones, so I've decided to add my humble thoughts and feelings about makeup into the ever growing collection.

My friends all think I'm obsessed and can never quite believe how excited I will get over a new mac collections, because "surely you have it all already". I tend to disagree. I am always on the look out for new staples to fill my makeup bag. The main search is for that elusive perfect foundation, a search that started years ago but is still on going. Although I do have several that are pretty decent, I can't help but think there is room for improvement.

A little about me aside from the beauty love. I'm in my early 20's, and work full time as a merchandiser. In my spare time you'll find me at the dance studio taking classes (mainly ballet but also a little jazz and contemporary thrown in too), going to music concerts, baking up a storm or hanging around drinking tea with my friends.

I hope to be posting at least a few times a week but seeing as england is stuck in the dark depths of winter its hard to find the daylight to take pictures as i work through the daylight hours! That being said I will try to take pics to last me a week at the weekends.

Fingers crossed someone somewhere will enjoy visiting this blog. So hello all, and goodbye until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment