Friday 24 February 2012

Nicki Minaj Viva Glam Lipstick


I was incredibly excited when I received an email inviting me to buy the new viva glam lipstick before it was launch on general release. Needless to say I jumped straight in and ordered it.
Now here we are a few days later and it has arrived on my doorstep.

And I love it.

The brilliant thing about Viva Glam collections is that the full retail price (minus VAT) goes to help women, men and kids everywhere affected with HIV and Aids.

The Viva Glam Nicki comes in the standard black box with the red signature of the celebrate who is facing the product.

The inner tube is classic Mac black but with red detailing instead of the usual silver.

The lipstick itself is amazing. It's just the most incredible candy pink. It's a satin finish so has a sheen to it. The colour is vibrant but wearable. I absolutely adore this pink.


This goes on general release instores and online around 1st March priced £13.50

1 comment: