Sunday 12 February 2012

Sugarpill Chromalust's - Loose Eyeshadow Pigments


Let's make this very clear. I love Sugarpill Cosmetics.
I think the brand is simply incredible.
It's an indie company and the products are simply phenomenal.
My collection of chromolusts. Just how pretty are they!

I have 9 of the chromolust, which are essentially loose eyeshadow pigments.

Onto the swatches. All shades are swatched first on nothing, then on top of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and finally Mac's Paint Pot in Blackground. I think these definately work better onto of a tacky base to help them stick and last even longer.
Left to Right:
Lumi - White, sheer glitter with flecks of green
Absinthe - The perfect glittery lime green
Junebug - Foresty green base with light green glitter flecks

 Left to Right:
Starling - A turquoisey sea blue
Royal Sugar - Quite simply a glittery royal blue
Hysteric - A mid purple with silver and pink glitter


Left to Right:
Goldilux - The most incredible pigmented perfect gold
Stella - A black base with multicoloured glitter running through
Decora - The girliest pink around

The pigmentation of these are insane. My pictures really do not do them justice.
They are super glittery and just so easy to work with. They really pack a punch.

Recently they launched a large collection 19 new styles of false eyelashes which I cannot wait to try out, and I want to complete my collection of the chromalusts and their pressed eye shadows too.

Available from Sugarpill for $12. I believe there may be an anniversary sale on the 14th of Feb!

Everyone should try out this brand. You will not be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment