Sunday 4 March 2012

Mac Shop Lipsticks - Watch Me Simmer and Quick Sizzle

I picked up a couple of the lipsticks from Selfridges as they had them exclusively for a couple of weeks before they were released everywhere else this week.

The packaging is super cute and colourful, but unfortunately it's just a sleeve that goes on top of the regular black box, with the lipstick housed in the standard Mac black tube.

The two I picked were Watch Me Simmer and Quick Sizzle.

Watch Me Simmer is a Matte finish bright pink. I think of it as a matte Girl About Town which is what drew me towards it.


Quick Sizzle is an amazingly bright pink coral colour with an amplified finish. It reminds me of Viva Glam Nicki, except her coral sister.


Here are some comparisons to other Mac lip products in my collections to help you see if you need them in your lifes too.

L-R: Watch Me Simmer, Vegas Volt, Toxic Tale, Hibiscus, Ever Hip

L-R: Quick Sizzle, Girl About Town, Petals and Peacocks, Lustering, Hot House l/g

The Mac Shop, Mac Cook collections are now available at all Mac locations and online as well as in certain department stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment