Sunday 10 June 2012

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows


I am a massive fan of Mac Paint Points, I use them most days as a base for other eye shadows. The only thing they lack are colours. Occasionally we get some colours released as part of a limited edition collection but the permanent ones are all very neutral.

So when I saw the Maybelline 24 Hr Colour Tattoos came in some bright colours I knew I had to check them out.

I grabbed a couple from my local Boots store when they were 3 for 2.

The two that caught my eye were Endless Purple and Turquoise Forever.
The colour payoff is great. Endless Purple needs a couple of layers to really pack on the colour but Forever Turquoise is intense in one swipe.

I certainly haven't worn them for 24 hours but I have worn them both alone and with eye shadows on top for around 12 hours with no creasing or fading. These are fab.

If you're a fan of Mac Paint Pots but not the price tag then you should definitely check these out as they are only £4.99 each and currently on offer at Boots where you will get 3 for 2. Bargain.
Endless Purple

Forever Turquoise
 
Endless Purple

Forever Turquoise

Left - Endless Purple     Right - Forever Turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment