Thursday 23 August 2012

Butterfly Nails - Featuring China Glaze

As I last posted, I recently bought some nails plates from bundle monster and I am in love.

I also invested in my first China Glaze nail polish, which so far have lived up to all the hype.

This manicure was done using one of China Glaze's 2012 summer collection and it is the most amazingly vibrant blue called Splish Splash. This was a dream to apply and totally opaque in two coats.

I added some of OPI's Last Friday Night, blue glitter from their Katy Perry collection just to the tips.

Then once everything was totally dry I used Bundle Monster plate 307 and Konad special nail polish in white to stamp on butterflies.

Not the best example of stamping, I didn't get complete images onto all of the nails. But hey I'm still learning.



1 comment:

  1. Come over here right now and do this to my nails!! Superb job, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete